- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
TUF 17′s Uriah Hall says Ronda Rousey kicked his ass
The Ultimate Fighter 17 frontrunner Uriah Hall spoke on his training sessions while on the show, specifically with UFC Women’s Bantamweight champ, Ronda Rousey. Hall states that he was happy they didn’t show the sessions on the show last week. because he was quite humbled on what the tiny powerhouse did to him.
Speaking to The New York Post, he states, “I said to myself, ‘I can get out of this,’…Then she caught me and I was like, ‘Oh my God, this [expletive] is real.’” With a laugh, he continued, “You can’t grab her and if you do grab her, you’re [expletive]“
The Queens, NY fighter spoke on how Rousey had got him in 2 armbars that he could not get out of. Rousey is 50 pounds less than him. He admits that he had underestimated her ability. Although there is little doubt this up and coming fighter will not be on the UFC roster by the end of the show, regardless if he wins the tournament, he is definitely looking for that video to be sealed in a vault somewhere.
“Thank God they didn’t show that, because she totally kicked my ass,” he stated.
The TUF 17 Hall vs Bubba McDaniel fight is scheduled to be aired this Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 at 9pm on FX.