- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
TUF 17′s Uriah Hall says Ronda Rousey kicked his ass
The Ultimate Fighter 17 frontrunner Uriah Hall spoke on his training sessions while on the show, specifically with UFC Women’s Bantamweight champ, Ronda Rousey. Hall states that he was happy they didn’t show the sessions on the show last week. because he was quite humbled on what the tiny powerhouse did to him.
Speaking to The New York Post, he states, “I said to myself, ‘I can get out of this,’…Then she caught me and I was like, ‘Oh my God, this [expletive] is real.’” With a laugh, he continued, “You can’t grab her and if you do grab her, you’re [expletive]“
The Queens, NY fighter spoke on how Rousey had got him in 2 armbars that he could not get out of. Rousey is 50 pounds less than him. He admits that he had underestimated her ability. Although there is little doubt this up and coming fighter will not be on the UFC roster by the end of the show, regardless if he wins the tournament, he is definitely looking for that video to be sealed in a vault somewhere.
“Thank God they didn’t show that, because she totally kicked my ass,” he stated.
The TUF 17 Hall vs Bubba McDaniel fight is scheduled to be aired this Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 at 9pm on FX.