- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
TUF 17 Finale Bonuses and Attendance
The TUF 17 Finale is in the books from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and the fights delivered with one of the best top-to-bottom cards the UFC has ever had to offer. There were wars, knockouts, comebacks, and submissions, truly something for every fan.
Cat Zingano and Miesha earned every piece of their $50,000 bonus for Fight of the Night. Tate came out strong at first, but Zingano weathered the storm to earn the next title shot at Ronda Rousey’s coveted title belt.
Travis Browne also made a statement with his rarely seen elbow KO of Gabriel Gonzaga in the first. He earned the Knockout of the Night bonus for his efforts. Daniel Pineda took home the Submission of the Night bonus for his quick and brutally effective kimura victory over feared striker Justin Lawrence.
The TUF 17 Finale drew a reported 5,549 fans for a $569,000 gate. The event was altogether entertaining and a great answer to the finish-laden cards that Bellator produced in its last season. Seeing so many finishes on a high-level UFC card is a great sign for the world’s biggest MMA promotion for the rest of the year.