- UFC Bad Blood And UFC Countdown: Jones vs. Cormier To Air Tonight
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
A touching and inspirational story about a boy named Garret Holeve
Garrett Holeve was born with down syndrome, meaning directly from birth he was already at a disadvantage when compared to every other healthy born child.
But the story behind him and how he’s found a way to give his life more meaning than some can even dream of, is truly inspirational.
Check out this super cool and very touching short documentary about a disabled boy turned fighting hero named Garrett “G-Money” Holeve, who found inspiration through Mixed Martial Arts.