- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
A touching and inspirational story about a boy named Garret Holeve
Garrett Holeve was born with down syndrome, meaning directly from birth he was already at a disadvantage when compared to every other healthy born child.
But the story behind him and how he’s found a way to give his life more meaning than some can even dream of, is truly inspirational.
Check out this super cool and very touching short documentary about a disabled boy turned fighting hero named Garrett “G-Money” Holeve, who found inspiration through Mixed Martial Arts.