- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
A touching and inspirational story about a boy named Garret Holeve
Garrett Holeve was born with down syndrome, meaning directly from birth he was already at a disadvantage when compared to every other healthy born child.
But the story behind him and how he’s found a way to give his life more meaning than some can even dream of, is truly inspirational.
Check out this super cool and very touching short documentary about a disabled boy turned fighting hero named Garrett “G-Money” Holeve, who found inspiration through Mixed Martial Arts.