- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
A touching and inspirational story about a boy named Garret Holeve
Garrett Holeve was born with down syndrome, meaning directly from birth he was already at a disadvantage when compared to every other healthy born child.
But the story behind him and how he’s found a way to give his life more meaning than some can even dream of, is truly inspirational.
Check out this super cool and very touching short documentary about a disabled boy turned fighting hero named Garrett “G-Money” Holeve, who found inspiration through Mixed Martial Arts.