- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Tom Watson goes guns blazing on TRT users
Former BAMMA Champion and last Saturday’s double Fight Night bonus winner, Tom “Kong” Watson, continued his call-out of TRT users. According to Watson, testosterone replacement therapy of any kind has absolutely no place in Mixed Martial Arts, and should be banned by those in charge. Kong vowed to use his heart to prove this is all that matters inside the Octagon.
“You see the size of the man,” said Watson, referring to his opponent. “There is an epidemic in MMA right now – TRT. I want to call out anybody who is on testosterone, any drugs. Get in here and fight me next. All I’ve got is heart, this is all I’ve got.” (via The UG)
“People can disagree with me all they want,” said Watson. “I’m in the industry. I fight, and I see it. I don’t know if it’s me, but I look at guys and you can see which guys are on it. It’s a problem that we’re trying to deal with. That’s why I said if you want to do it, you can’t put it into your chin, and you certainly can’t put it into your heart.
“That’s the type of fighter I am – I’ve got a big heart. If you want to take drugs and you want to be a cheat, let me fight you and let’s see what happens.”