- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Tom Watson goes guns blazing on TRT users
Former BAMMA Champion and last Saturday’s double Fight Night bonus winner, Tom “Kong” Watson, continued his call-out of TRT users. According to Watson, testosterone replacement therapy of any kind has absolutely no place in Mixed Martial Arts, and should be banned by those in charge. Kong vowed to use his heart to prove this is all that matters inside the Octagon.
“You see the size of the man,” said Watson, referring to his opponent. “There is an epidemic in MMA right now – TRT. I want to call out anybody who is on testosterone, any drugs. Get in here and fight me next. All I’ve got is heart, this is all I’ve got.” (via The UG)
“People can disagree with me all they want,” said Watson. “I’m in the industry. I fight, and I see it. I don’t know if it’s me, but I look at guys and you can see which guys are on it. It’s a problem that we’re trying to deal with. That’s why I said if you want to do it, you can’t put it into your chin, and you certainly can’t put it into your heart.
“That’s the type of fighter I am – I’ve got a big heart. If you want to take drugs and you want to be a cheat, let me fight you and let’s see what happens.”