- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Tito Ortiz: Cyborg Santos requested release from UFC contract
UFC Hall of Famer and now MMA manager, Tito Ortiz, appeared on Inside MMA to discuss the future of his client – Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos. Ortiz once again stated that it is physically impossible for Cyborg to cut down to 135, but the former Strikeforce Women’s Featherweight champ would compromise for a catchweight bout with Ronda Rousey at 140lbs.
As for today, Rousey vs. Cyborg is without a doubt the biggest WMMA attraction. Both fighters are at the peak of their athletic abilities, while a fight between them would re-ignite the interest in Women’s MMA, similar to Carano vs. Cyborg that took place back in 2009.
However, Ortiz gave an announcement that ground and pounded the Dreams of Rousey vs. Cyborg into a deep knockout. According to The Huntington Beach Bad Boy, there are no fights left Santos in the UFC. Consequently, Cyborg requested a release from her contract.
The Brazilian heavy-hitter is most likely to landin Invicta Fighting Championship, where the Featherweight title is currently vacant.