- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Tito Ortiz: Cyborg Santos requested release from UFC contract
UFC Hall of Famer and now MMA manager, Tito Ortiz, appeared on Inside MMA to discuss the future of his client – Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos. Ortiz once again stated that it is physically impossible for Cyborg to cut down to 135, but the former Strikeforce Women’s Featherweight champ would compromise for a catchweight bout with Ronda Rousey at 140lbs.
As for today, Rousey vs. Cyborg is without a doubt the biggest WMMA attraction. Both fighters are at the peak of their athletic abilities, while a fight between them would re-ignite the interest in Women’s MMA, similar to Carano vs. Cyborg that took place back in 2009.
However, Ortiz gave an announcement that ground and pounded the Dreams of Rousey vs. Cyborg into a deep knockout. According to The Huntington Beach Bad Boy, there are no fights left Santos in the UFC. Consequently, Cyborg requested a release from her contract.
The Brazilian heavy-hitter is most likely to landin Invicta Fighting Championship, where the Featherweight title is currently vacant.