- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Tito Ortiz likens Ryan Bader to a scared animal
In a short video preview of the Tito Ortiz edition of “UFC Tonight” set to air tomorrow, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz recalls his triumphant upset over Ryan Bader that saved his job for the time being. Ortiz states his strategy was to see if Ryan Bader liked to get punched in the face, and he found out quickly by rocking ‘Darth’ with a short right before following him to the ground with a guillotine submission.
It was a great win for Ortiz, who soon thereafter filled in to fight Rashad Evans. While he lost that bout, the champ will always be remembered for this epic win over the younger Bader. He even said he thinks it was his most memorable fight. What are your thoughts on Ortiz’ legacy?