- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Tito Ortiz likens Ryan Bader to a scared animal
In a short video preview of the Tito Ortiz edition of “UFC Tonight” set to air tomorrow, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz recalls his triumphant upset over Ryan Bader that saved his job for the time being. Ortiz states his strategy was to see if Ryan Bader liked to get punched in the face, and he found out quickly by rocking ‘Darth’ with a short right before following him to the ground with a guillotine submission.
It was a great win for Ortiz, who soon thereafter filled in to fight Rashad Evans. While he lost that bout, the champ will always be remembered for this epic win over the younger Bader. He even said he thinks it was his most memorable fight. What are your thoughts on Ortiz’ legacy?