- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results
- Ronda Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Tito Ortiz likens Ryan Bader to a scared animal
In a short video preview of the Tito Ortiz edition of “UFC Tonight” set to air tomorrow, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz recalls his triumphant upset over Ryan Bader that saved his job for the time being. Ortiz states his strategy was to see if Ryan Bader liked to get punched in the face, and he found out quickly by rocking ‘Darth’ with a short right before following him to the ground with a guillotine submission.
It was a great win for Ortiz, who soon thereafter filled in to fight Rashad Evans. While he lost that bout, the champ will always be remembered for this epic win over the younger Bader. He even said he thinks it was his most memorable fight. What are your thoughts on Ortiz’ legacy?