- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Tito Ortiz likens Ryan Bader to a scared animal
In a short video preview of the Tito Ortiz edition of “UFC Tonight” set to air tomorrow, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz recalls his triumphant upset over Ryan Bader that saved his job for the time being. Ortiz states his strategy was to see if Ryan Bader liked to get punched in the face, and he found out quickly by rocking ‘Darth’ with a short right before following him to the ground with a guillotine submission.
It was a great win for Ortiz, who soon thereafter filled in to fight Rashad Evans. While he lost that bout, the champ will always be remembered for this epic win over the younger Bader. He even said he thinks it was his most memorable fight. What are your thoughts on Ortiz’ legacy?