- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Tito Ortiz claims he “may have to come out of retirement” to protect his record
If you’ve read that headline then you’ve more than likely either rolled your eyes or chuckled by now. Or you’re a huge Ortiz fan and you love the idea so you may just be jumping around the room fist pumping and doing yes cartwheels.
In a tweet posted the morning after Jon Jones successfully defended his title, tying Ortiz’ record of title defenses in the process, Ortiz had the following to say:
Interesting to say the least. It’s highly doubtful that Ortiz would come out of retirement let alone get a shot at the current champion or anyone in the top 10 for that matter. But given his record of 7 lossess in his last 9 fights, I give this pretty brash statement no chance at coming to fruition.
We all know Dana is a business man who likes to make fights that the people want to see. But I doubt that any MMA fan with half a brain would be interested in seeing Tito Ortiz get mangled and obliterated by Jones.