- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Set To Meet Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Tim Kennedy Gets A Shock Ahead Of UFN 31
Tim Kennedy is a relative new comer to the UFC and best known for his a unanimous decision victory over Roger Gracie, at UFC 162.
Tim also popped up on fans radars back in June of this year, when he made some off color comments regarding fighter pay, when he called it “pathetic”. He subsequently, recanted and withdrew the remarks.
However, for fans that don’t know there’s another side to Kennedy and that is of funny man. Tim has a very well developed sense humor and acerbic wit, and is quite possibly the second funniest guy in the UFC, behind his good friend and fellow wrestler, Chael Sonnen.
Ahead of his fight Wednesday at UFC Fight Night 31, and as against rising Brazilian star, Rafael Natal, Kennedy has released a video and one that demonstrates his sense of humor.
In it, Tim states that his upcoming bout is something that he’s been waiting for his entire career, and that with 60 championships to his credit, it’s easy to understand why Rafael is the “who’s who of the industry”.
Enjoy the joke.