- UFC Bad Blood And UFC Countdown: Jones vs. Cormier To Air Tonight
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Tim Kennedy Gets A Shock Ahead Of UFN 31
Tim Kennedy is a relative new comer to the UFC and best known for his a unanimous decision victory over Roger Gracie, at UFC 162.
Tim also popped up on fans radars back in June of this year, when he made some off color comments regarding fighter pay, when he called it “pathetic”. He subsequently, recanted and withdrew the remarks.
However, for fans that don’t know there’s another side to Kennedy and that is of funny man. Tim has a very well developed sense humor and acerbic wit, and is quite possibly the second funniest guy in the UFC, behind his good friend and fellow wrestler, Chael Sonnen.
Ahead of his fight Wednesday at UFC Fight Night 31, and as against rising Brazilian star, Rafael Natal, Kennedy has released a video and one that demonstrates his sense of humor.
In it, Tim states that his upcoming bout is something that he’s been waiting for his entire career, and that with 60 championships to his credit, it’s easy to understand why Rafael is the “who’s who of the industry”.
Enjoy the joke.