- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Tim Kennedy Gets A Shock Ahead Of UFN 31
Tim Kennedy is a relative new comer to the UFC and best known for his a unanimous decision victory over Roger Gracie, at UFC 162.
Tim also popped up on fans radars back in June of this year, when he made some off color comments regarding fighter pay, when he called it “pathetic”. He subsequently, recanted and withdrew the remarks.
However, for fans that don’t know there’s another side to Kennedy and that is of funny man. Tim has a very well developed sense humor and acerbic wit, and is quite possibly the second funniest guy in the UFC, behind his good friend and fellow wrestler, Chael Sonnen.
Ahead of his fight Wednesday at UFC Fight Night 31, and as against rising Brazilian star, Rafael Natal, Kennedy has released a video and one that demonstrates his sense of humor.
In it, Tim states that his upcoming bout is something that he’s been waiting for his entire career, and that with 60 championships to his credit, it’s easy to understand why Rafael is the “who’s who of the industry”.
Enjoy the joke.