- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
See Why ‘Everyone Is Talking About Conor McGregor’
UFC Fight Night 26 is a solid card to say the least and one rife with exciting fighters. Of the combatants to be featured this Saturday night in “Beantown”, one of them has received a considerable amount of notoriety since entering the UFC, back in April of this year.
25-year-old featherweight Conor McGregor is an exciting Irish fighter with some promise, who’s 1 & 0 in the UFC and coming off of a beautiful TKO finish of Marcus Briamage. Beyond that, he’s on a 9 fight (professional) winning streak.
He is exceedingly confident in his abilities and his record acts as proof of his skills. In his 11 victories (13 & 2 overall), “Notorious” has finished 10 of them by either KO or TKO, with the other win coming by way of submission. Of his 11 wins, not one of them made into the third round.
In lead-up to his fight in Boston this Saturday night and as a reminder of what all the hypes’ been about, the UFC has released McGregor’s “big show” debut fight against Marcus “The Bama Beast” Brimage.
As Kenny Florian says of “Notorious’s” performance in the fight, “this is why everyone’s been talking about Conor McGregor.”