- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
See Why ‘Everyone Is Talking About Conor McGregor’
UFC Fight Night 26 is a solid card to say the least and one rife with exciting fighters. Of the combatants to be featured this Saturday night in “Beantown”, one of them has received a considerable amount of notoriety since entering the UFC, back in April of this year.
25-year-old featherweight Conor McGregor is an exciting Irish fighter with some promise, who’s 1 & 0 in the UFC and coming off of a beautiful TKO finish of Marcus Briamage. Beyond that, he’s on a 9 fight (professional) winning streak.
He is exceedingly confident in his abilities and his record acts as proof of his skills. In his 11 victories (13 & 2 overall), “Notorious” has finished 10 of them by either KO or TKO, with the other win coming by way of submission. Of his 11 wins, not one of them made into the third round.
In lead-up to his fight in Boston this Saturday night and as a reminder of what all the hypes’ been about, the UFC has released McGregor’s “big show” debut fight against Marcus “The Bama Beast” Brimage.
As Kenny Florian says of “Notorious’s” performance in the fight, “this is why everyone’s been talking about Conor McGregor.”