- Cyborg Is ‘Playing The Game’ With Sensual Photo Shoot
- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale Weigh-Ins: All Fighters Make Weight Except One
The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale is just one day away, meaning it must be weigh-ins day here at Lowkick.com. The finale will be headlined by a rubber match between former TUF contestants Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz.
Also hitting the scales today will be Julianna Pena, Jessica Rakoczy, Akira Corassani, Rani Yahya, Roxanne Modafferi and many more. Of course we still have the blockbuster rematch between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate to look forward to. Here are the weigh-ins and full results, courtesy of UFC.com
Main Card – 10 PM EST
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
Julianna Pena (134) vs. Jessica Rakoczy (132)
Davey Grant (135) vs. Chris Holdsworth (136)
Jessamyn Duke (135.5) vs. Peggy Morgan (136)
Roxanne Modafferi (134) vs. Raquel Pennington (135)
Preliminary Card – 8 PM EST
Maximo Blanco (146) vs. Akira Corassani (146)
Tom Niinimaki (145) vs. Rani Yahya (145.5)
Walter Harris (244) vs. Jared Rosholt (240)
Drew Dober (170) vs. Sean Spencer (171)
Facebook Preiminary Card – 7:30 PM EST
Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Joshua Sampo (127.5) *Sampo missed weight and was given one hour to lose a pound-and-a-half to make the flyweight limit of 126 pounds.