- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale Weigh-Ins: All Fighters Make Weight Except One
The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale is just one day away, meaning it must be weigh-ins day here at Lowkick.com. The finale will be headlined by a rubber match between former TUF contestants Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz.
Also hitting the scales today will be Julianna Pena, Jessica Rakoczy, Akira Corassani, Rani Yahya, Roxanne Modafferi and many more. Of course we still have the blockbuster rematch between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate to look forward to. Here are the weigh-ins and full results, courtesy of UFC.com
Main Card – 10 PM EST
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
Julianna Pena (134) vs. Jessica Rakoczy (132)
Davey Grant (135) vs. Chris Holdsworth (136)
Jessamyn Duke (135.5) vs. Peggy Morgan (136)
Roxanne Modafferi (134) vs. Raquel Pennington (135)
Preliminary Card – 8 PM EST
Maximo Blanco (146) vs. Akira Corassani (146)
Tom Niinimaki (145) vs. Rani Yahya (145.5)
Walter Harris (244) vs. Jared Rosholt (240)
Drew Dober (170) vs. Sean Spencer (171)
Facebook Preiminary Card – 7:30 PM EST
Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Joshua Sampo (127.5) *Sampo missed weight and was given one hour to lose a pound-and-a-half to make the flyweight limit of 126 pounds.