- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC Adds Three Fights To Upcoming Cards
The UFC has announced the addition of three fights to upcoming cards.
First, Thiago Silva and Ovince St. Preux have been moved off of the January 15th UFC Fight Night 35 card, which they were set to appear on and shifted over to the March 15th UFC 171 card, in Dallas. For his part, Silva is coming off a lacklustre win over Matt Hamill at UFN 29, back in October and S. Preux is coming off of a KO victory over Cody Donavan.
Also assigned to the Jon Jones / Glover Teixeira headlined card will be middleweights Bubba McDaniel (1& 1 UFC) and Tor Troeng (1 & 1 UFC). Both fighters are coming off of losses, however and prior to those negatives, each was riding a decent winning streak (7 & 5 wins respectively) and each will be looking to get back on track.
Finally, Jared Rosholt has been assigned Russian fighter Alexey Oleinik. Rosholt was in the Octagon this past Saturday night at “The Ultimate Fighter” 18 Finale, where he took on fellow UFC newcomer Walt Harris. Over the night, Rosholt took home a unanimous decision victory and demonstrated himself to be a powerful wrestler, and one with a decent chin. For his part, Oleinik is a veteran fighter with a 48 – 9 & 1 (draw) record and will be making his UFC debut. Like Rosholt, “The Boa Constrictor” too is coming off of a recent fight and win, having just beaten Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic by way of submission this past November. The pair will square off at UFC on FOX 10, Henderson vs. Thomson, which is set to take place in Chicago on the 25th of next month.