- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
The Spider Thinks Chris Weidman Is A Great Wrestler, But A Fight Is A Fight
Anderson Silva appears in a Rick Lee interview to address the skills of his current foe Chris weidman. Although Silva acknowledges that Weidman is a great wrestler and athlete, he believes that a fight is still a fight. The longtime champ appears calm and jovial heading into the bout that most deem to be his toughest challenge.
Silva is right when he says that this is MMA and not just wrestling or jiu-jitsu, as the standup game will come into play in a big way during this bout. While many have given the edge in wrestling and submisiions to Weidman, The Spider is other-worldy in terms of striking skills.