- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
The Spider Thinks Chris Weidman Is A Great Wrestler, But A Fight Is A Fight
Anderson Silva appears in a Rick Lee interview to address the skills of his current foe Chris weidman. Although Silva acknowledges that Weidman is a great wrestler and athlete, he believes that a fight is still a fight. The longtime champ appears calm and jovial heading into the bout that most deem to be his toughest challenge.
Silva is right when he says that this is MMA and not just wrestling or jiu-jitsu, as the standup game will come into play in a big way during this bout. While many have given the edge in wrestling and submisiions to Weidman, The Spider is other-worldy in terms of striking skills.