- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
The Spider Thinks Chris Weidman Is A Great Wrestler, But A Fight Is A Fight
Anderson Silva appears in a Rick Lee interview to address the skills of his current foe Chris weidman. Although Silva acknowledges that Weidman is a great wrestler and athlete, he believes that a fight is still a fight. The longtime champ appears calm and jovial heading into the bout that most deem to be his toughest challenge.
Silva is right when he says that this is MMA and not just wrestling or jiu-jitsu, as the standup game will come into play in a big way during this bout. While many have given the edge in wrestling and submisiions to Weidman, The Spider is other-worldy in terms of striking skills.