- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
The Spider Thinks Chris Weidman Is A Great Wrestler, But A Fight Is A Fight
Anderson Silva appears in a Rick Lee interview to address the skills of his current foe Chris weidman. Although Silva acknowledges that Weidman is a great wrestler and athlete, he believes that a fight is still a fight. The longtime champ appears calm and jovial heading into the bout that most deem to be his toughest challenge.
Silva is right when he says that this is MMA and not just wrestling or jiu-jitsu, as the standup game will come into play in a big way during this bout. While many have given the edge in wrestling and submisiions to Weidman, The Spider is other-worldy in terms of striking skills.