- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
The Reem: Back To Basics
The latest episode of ‘The Reem’ is available for us to view, and this has to be the best one yet. Titled ‘Back to basics’, this episode shows us Alistair Overeems preparations for his comeback fight, shortly after his loss to Bigfoot. He talks about how he felt in the wake of the loss, and also reveals that he has gone back to Holland to train at Mike’s Gym.
The epicly soundtracked training montages featured in this video are a throwback to Rocky movies, and the training footage is pretty awesome. Switching between Mike’s Gym and Florida’s Hybrid training centre, the latest episode of the Reem is a blast.
Overeem looks to be in fantastic shape, and I can’t wait to see how this fight pans out. Check out the full episode below, courtesy of Thereem.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!