- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
The Reem: Back To Basics
The latest episode of ‘The Reem’ is available for us to view, and this has to be the best one yet. Titled ‘Back to basics’, this episode shows us Alistair Overeems preparations for his comeback fight, shortly after his loss to Bigfoot. He talks about how he felt in the wake of the loss, and also reveals that he has gone back to Holland to train at Mike’s Gym.
The epicly soundtracked training montages featured in this video are a throwback to Rocky movies, and the training footage is pretty awesome. Switching between Mike’s Gym and Florida’s Hybrid training centre, the latest episode of the Reem is a blast.
Overeem looks to be in fantastic shape, and I can’t wait to see how this fight pans out. Check out the full episode below, courtesy of Thereem.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!