- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
The Reem: Back To Basics
The latest episode of ‘The Reem’ is available for us to view, and this has to be the best one yet. Titled ‘Back to basics’, this episode shows us Alistair Overeems preparations for his comeback fight, shortly after his loss to Bigfoot. He talks about how he felt in the wake of the loss, and also reveals that he has gone back to Holland to train at Mike’s Gym.
The epicly soundtracked training montages featured in this video are a throwback to Rocky movies, and the training footage is pretty awesome. Switching between Mike’s Gym and Florida’s Hybrid training centre, the latest episode of the Reem is a blast.
Overeem looks to be in fantastic shape, and I can’t wait to see how this fight pans out. Check out the full episode below, courtesy of Thereem.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!