- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
The Phenom Prepares: Vitor Belfort’s training camp for UFC on FX 7
Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort showcases his training camp and thoughts for his headlining bout with Michael Bisping this weekend. He states that he has never been this disciplined for a fight in this video from UFC.com.
Belfort is considered the favorite going into this weekend, but Bisping is on a rolland hungry for a title shot. Things got a little intense at the press conference staredown yesterday, will the fight contain fireworks to deliver on all the hype?