- Jon Jones Update: Police Allegedly Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
The Arrogant & The Humble: Rank Them
Well, there has certainly been a great deal of discussion in the last few days about arrogance and it’s better looking sister, humility.
There is even rumor a-foot that one of these two qualities may have even cost a certain someone a certain something, over the weekend and maybe that’s a good place to start.
Many fans, including Silva fans, believe that it was his arrogance which cost him his belt. Strangely enough, on the other side of the Octagon that night stood a man who, although confident, seems to be the opposite of arrogant and is, rather, known for being a down-to-earth guy and quite humble. Or at least that’s my take on it.
So, with all the talk of arrogance and humility that’s in the air, LowKick has decided to throw open the debate to its members and for the purposes of determining, through collective quantification, exactly who are the most arrogant fighters in the UFC and which ones are the most humble.
When you have the time and motivation, please direct your mouse to the rankings page and its drop-down menu and cast your vote(s).
It will be interesting to see which fighter is chosen as most humble and who is chosen 2nd, as most arrogant. I say second, because I have a fairly good idea as to who will take 1rst in that category.