- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
The Arrogant & The Humble: Rank Them
Well, there has certainly been a great deal of discussion in the last few days about arrogance and it’s better looking sister, humility.
There is even rumor a-foot that one of these two qualities may have even cost a certain someone a certain something, over the weekend and maybe that’s a good place to start.
Many fans, including Silva fans, believe that it was his arrogance which cost him his belt. Strangely enough, on the other side of the Octagon that night stood a man who, although confident, seems to be the opposite of arrogant and is, rather, known for being a down-to-earth guy and quite humble. Or at least that’s my take on it.
So, with all the talk of arrogance and humility that’s in the air, LowKick has decided to throw open the debate to its members and for the purposes of determining, through collective quantification, exactly who are the most arrogant fighters in the UFC and which ones are the most humble.
When you have the time and motivation, please direct your mouse to the rankings page and its drop-down menu and cast your vote(s).
It will be interesting to see which fighter is chosen as most humble and who is chosen 2nd, as most arrogant. I say second, because I have a fairly good idea as to who will take 1rst in that category.