- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
The Arrogant & The Humble: Rank Them
Well, there has certainly been a great deal of discussion in the last few days about arrogance and it’s better looking sister, humility.
There is even rumor a-foot that one of these two qualities may have even cost a certain someone a certain something, over the weekend and maybe that’s a good place to start.
Many fans, including Silva fans, believe that it was his arrogance which cost him his belt. Strangely enough, on the other side of the Octagon that night stood a man who, although confident, seems to be the opposite of arrogant and is, rather, known for being a down-to-earth guy and quite humble. Or at least that’s my take on it.
So, with all the talk of arrogance and humility that’s in the air, LowKick has decided to throw open the debate to its members and for the purposes of determining, through collective quantification, exactly who are the most arrogant fighters in the UFC and which ones are the most humble.
When you have the time and motivation, please direct your mouse to the rankings page and its drop-down menu and cast your vote(s).
It will be interesting to see which fighter is chosen as most humble and who is chosen 2nd, as most arrogant. I say second, because I have a fairly good idea as to who will take 1rst in that category.