- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
The Arrogant & The Humble: Rank Them
Well, there has certainly been a great deal of discussion in the last few days about arrogance and it’s better looking sister, humility.
There is even rumor a-foot that one of these two qualities may have even cost a certain someone a certain something, over the weekend and maybe that’s a good place to start.
Many fans, including Silva fans, believe that it was his arrogance which cost him his belt. Strangely enough, on the other side of the Octagon that night stood a man who, although confident, seems to be the opposite of arrogant and is, rather, known for being a down-to-earth guy and quite humble. Or at least that’s my take on it.
So, with all the talk of arrogance and humility that’s in the air, LowKick has decided to throw open the debate to its members and for the purposes of determining, through collective quantification, exactly who are the most arrogant fighters in the UFC and which ones are the most humble.
When you have the time and motivation, please direct your mouse to the rankings page and its drop-down menu and cast your vote(s).
It will be interesting to see which fighter is chosen as most humble and who is chosen 2nd, as most arrogant. I say second, because I have a fairly good idea as to who will take 1rst in that category.