- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Test footage of EA’s debut UFC game leaks onto the internet
Test footage of the UFC game that EA has been developing has leaked recently, showing off some really cool facial designs, some serious details and some truly amazing graphics.
I’ve been a gamer all my life, and the very best combat sports games hands down have been EA’s Fight night series. With a combination of realism, complete control and some of the nicest graphics to ever grace a console, you can expect EA to give its debut UFC video game the very same treatment.
In my opinion the THQ games were horrible in comparison to what was possible, so I gave them 5 minutes of my time and never looked back. If this is just test footage I can only imagine what the final product will look like.
Here’s hoping EA’s UFC game blows our faces off with graphics, gameplay and innovation.