- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
- Will Rampage Jackson Return To The UFC?
- Cris Cyborg Calls Out Ronda Rousey At Catchweight
- Nate Diaz Content Being No.2 Behind “El Nino”
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
Test footage of EA’s debut UFC game leaks onto the internet
Test footage of the UFC game that EA has been developing has leaked recently, showing off some really cool facial designs, some serious details and some truly amazing graphics.
I’ve been a gamer all my life, and the very best combat sports games hands down have been EA’s Fight night series. With a combination of realism, complete control and some of the nicest graphics to ever grace a console, you can expect EA to give its debut UFC video game the very same treatment.
In my opinion the THQ games were horrible in comparison to what was possible, so I gave them 5 minutes of my time and never looked back. If this is just test footage I can only imagine what the final product will look like.
Here’s hoping EA’s UFC game blows our faces off with graphics, gameplay and innovation.