- Jon Jones Update: Police Allegedly Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Team Alpha Male’s Secret Weapon: Duane Ludwig
Joseph Benavidez made quick work of Jussier Formiga at UFN 28, dispatching his foe by TKO in the opening round. J Bo took Formiga out with an impressive straight right/knee to the body combo, displaying some impressive Muay Thai skills.
Benavidez trains out of Team Alpha Male with Urijah Faber, Danny Castillo, Chad Mendes, TJ Dillishaw and Justin Buchholz. The team has had great success in the past, but even more so since signing UFC/Strikeforce veteran Duane Ludwig as their head coach.
Ludwig, probably most well known for holding one of the fastest KO’s in UFC history, has revitalized the team; working them hard in the stand up drills and it shows in their fights.
It also shows in their statistics, Team Alpha Male are undefeated since making the addition of Ludwig. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com, and see what a training session with ‘Bang’ is like.