- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
Team Alpha Male’s Secret Weapon: Duane Ludwig
Joseph Benavidez made quick work of Jussier Formiga at UFN 28, dispatching his foe by TKO in the opening round. J Bo took Formiga out with an impressive straight right/knee to the body combo, displaying some impressive Muay Thai skills.
Benavidez trains out of Team Alpha Male with Urijah Faber, Danny Castillo, Chad Mendes, TJ Dillishaw and Justin Buchholz. The team has had great success in the past, but even more so since signing UFC/Strikeforce veteran Duane Ludwig as their head coach.
Ludwig, probably most well known for holding one of the fastest KO’s in UFC history, has revitalized the team; working them hard in the stand up drills and it shows in their fights.
It also shows in their statistics, Team Alpha Male are undefeated since making the addition of Ludwig. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com, and see what a training session with ‘Bang’ is like.