- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets 50 K
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
Tate vs. Zingano, Browne vs. Gonzaga, Mighty Mouse vs. Moraga added to TUF 17 Finale
The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale shapes as a stacked fighter, taking place on April 13th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Today, the UFC announced three high-profile main card bouts for TUF 17 Finale. The first is the headlining bout between Demetrious Johnson and John Moraga for the UFC Flyweight title. This will be Johnson’s second title defense, shortly after edging John Dodson via decision. John Moraga comes to this fight with a record of 13-1, 2-0 inside the Octagon.
Also on the card, Travis “Hapa” Browne returns against Gabriel Gonzaga. Both fighters will be looking to make a statement, with sights on re-claiming their spot in the mix for a shot at the UFC Heavyweight title. Browne is coming off a loss to Bigfoot Silva, while Gonzaga is currently on a two-fight win streak, both via submission.
Last but definitely not the least, Miesha Tate will celebrate her UFC debut against the relatively unknown Cat Zingano. This will be the second WMMA fight in the UFC, more than one month after Ronda Rousey defends her title against Liz Carmouche. Zingano is a well-rounded fighter with a convincing 7-0 record (3 KO/TKO, 3 Sub), looking to put a dent in Miesha Tate‘s title shot aspirations. As for Tate, victory over Zingano will earn “Cupcake” the long-awaited rematch with Ronda Rousey, so we can definitely see this as a #1 contender bout.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.