- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Tate vs. Zingano, Browne vs. Gonzaga, Mighty Mouse vs. Moraga added to TUF 17 Finale
The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale shapes as a stacked fighter, taking place on April 13th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Today, the UFC announced three high-profile main card bouts for TUF 17 Finale. The first is the headlining bout between Demetrious Johnson and John Moraga for the UFC Flyweight title. This will be Johnson’s second title defense, shortly after edging John Dodson via decision. John Moraga comes to this fight with a record of 13-1, 2-0 inside the Octagon.
Also on the card, Travis “Hapa” Browne returns against Gabriel Gonzaga. Both fighters will be looking to make a statement, with sights on re-claiming their spot in the mix for a shot at the UFC Heavyweight title. Browne is coming off a loss to Bigfoot Silva, while Gonzaga is currently on a two-fight win streak, both via submission.
Last but definitely not the least, Miesha Tate will celebrate her UFC debut against the relatively unknown Cat Zingano. This will be the second WMMA fight in the UFC, more than one month after Ronda Rousey defends her title against Liz Carmouche. Zingano is a well-rounded fighter with a convincing 7-0 record (3 KO/TKO, 3 Sub), looking to put a dent in Miesha Tate‘s title shot aspirations. As for Tate, victory over Zingano will earn “Cupcake” the long-awaited rematch with Ronda Rousey, so we can definitely see this as a #1 contender bout.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.