- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Superfight With Anderson Silva Is A Sure Thing According To Jon Jones
Fans have been speculating about a superfight between Anderson Silva and Jon ones ever since ‘Bones’ chewed up the Light-Heavyweight division, and destroyed Shogun for the belt. Rumours have been circulating for a while now, but they were put to bed many times by Jones. JJ said it would be a lose-lose situation fighting ‘The Spider, so many of the rumours were put to rest.
Dana White recently reiterated his interest in seeing the two top P4P (arguably) fighters on the planet facing off in a superfight. It would seem that Jones may have started towing the line also, changing his stance in a recent interview on 99.3 The Fox’s Jeff O’Niell in Vancouver. Jones was asked if he would ever fight Anderson Silva:
“Yeah definitely, there will be a time, there will come a time. One day, I said it first here. Normally I beat around the bush, but it’s going to happen for sure.”
This is great news for the MMA world, in my opinion. A fight between one of the, if not the greatest Light-Heavyweights of all time and the undisputed king of the Middleweights-Anderson Silva. When these two meet it will undoubtedly be for the number one P4P spot.
As well as the above interview I bring you a video interview with Jones, in which he speaks to James Koh and reaffirms his stance on the Silva fight. Stay tuned to Lowkick!