- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Superfight With Anderson Silva Is A Sure Thing According To Jon Jones
Fans have been speculating about a superfight between Anderson Silva and Jon ones ever since ‘Bones’ chewed up the Light-Heavyweight division, and destroyed Shogun for the belt. Rumours have been circulating for a while now, but they were put to bed many times by Jones. JJ said it would be a lose-lose situation fighting ‘The Spider, so many of the rumours were put to rest.
Dana White recently reiterated his interest in seeing the two top P4P (arguably) fighters on the planet facing off in a superfight. It would seem that Jones may have started towing the line also, changing his stance in a recent interview on 99.3 The Fox’s Jeff O’Niell in Vancouver. Jones was asked if he would ever fight Anderson Silva:
“Yeah definitely, there will be a time, there will come a time. One day, I said it first here. Normally I beat around the bush, but it’s going to happen for sure.”
This is great news for the MMA world, in my opinion. A fight between one of the, if not the greatest Light-Heavyweights of all time and the undisputed king of the Middleweights-Anderson Silva. When these two meet it will undoubtedly be for the number one P4P spot.
As well as the above interview I bring you a video interview with Jones, in which he speaks to James Koh and reaffirms his stance on the Silva fight. Stay tuned to Lowkick!