- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Stipe Miocic: I Belong In The Top 10 Heavyweights After Beating Roy Nelson
UFC 161 is in the books, and perhaps one of the biggest upsets of the night was Stipe Miocic’s win over Roy Nelson. Miocic used crisp striking and excellent footwork to put a sound beating on Big Country throughout the fight.
This puts Miocic back in the mix for a big fight following his TKO loss to Stefan Struve. With the much needed win comes the regained confidence that all fighters lose after their first defeat, so what’s next for Miocic? Perhaps a bout with Antonio Silva? Travis Browne/Alistair Overeem?
Miocic talks to Ariel Helwani from MMAFighting regarding his UFC 161 performance in the video below, stay tuned to Lowkick!