- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Stipe Miocic: I Belong In The Top 10 Heavyweights After Beating Roy Nelson
UFC 161 is in the books, and perhaps one of the biggest upsets of the night was Stipe Miocic’s win over Roy Nelson. Miocic used crisp striking and excellent footwork to put a sound beating on Big Country throughout the fight.
This puts Miocic back in the mix for a big fight following his TKO loss to Stefan Struve. With the much needed win comes the regained confidence that all fighters lose after their first defeat, so what’s next for Miocic? Perhaps a bout with Antonio Silva? Travis Browne/Alistair Overeem?
Miocic talks to Ariel Helwani from MMAFighting regarding his UFC 161 performance in the video below, stay tuned to Lowkick!