- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Stipe Miocic: I Belong In The Top 10 Heavyweights After Beating Roy Nelson
UFC 161 is in the books, and perhaps one of the biggest upsets of the night was Stipe Miocic’s win over Roy Nelson. Miocic used crisp striking and excellent footwork to put a sound beating on Big Country throughout the fight.
This puts Miocic back in the mix for a big fight following his TKO loss to Stefan Struve. With the much needed win comes the regained confidence that all fighters lose after their first defeat, so what’s next for Miocic? Perhaps a bout with Antonio Silva? Travis Browne/Alistair Overeem?
Miocic talks to Ariel Helwani from MMAFighting regarding his UFC 161 performance in the video below, stay tuned to Lowkick!