- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Stipe Miocic: I Belong In The Top 10 Heavyweights After Beating Roy Nelson
UFC 161 is in the books, and perhaps one of the biggest upsets of the night was Stipe Miocic’s win over Roy Nelson. Miocic used crisp striking and excellent footwork to put a sound beating on Big Country throughout the fight.
This puts Miocic back in the mix for a big fight following his TKO loss to Stefan Struve. With the much needed win comes the regained confidence that all fighters lose after their first defeat, so what’s next for Miocic? Perhaps a bout with Antonio Silva? Travis Browne/Alistair Overeem?
Miocic talks to Ariel Helwani from MMAFighting regarding his UFC 161 performance in the video below, stay tuned to Lowkick!