- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Stipe Miocic: I Belong In The Top 10 Heavyweights After Beating Roy Nelson
UFC 161 is in the books, and perhaps one of the biggest upsets of the night was Stipe Miocic’s win over Roy Nelson. Miocic used crisp striking and excellent footwork to put a sound beating on Big Country throughout the fight.
This puts Miocic back in the mix for a big fight following his TKO loss to Stefan Struve. With the much needed win comes the regained confidence that all fighters lose after their first defeat, so what’s next for Miocic? Perhaps a bout with Antonio Silva? Travis Browne/Alistair Overeem?
Miocic talks to Ariel Helwani from MMAFighting regarding his UFC 161 performance in the video below, stay tuned to Lowkick!