- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Stefan Struve shares his brutal X-rays on Twitter
At last night’s UFC on Fuel TV 8, Heavyweight Stefan Struve clearly held an advantage over Mark Hunt on the ground, His mistake was standing with him for too long. On the wrong end of a huge knockout punch from the surging Hunt, Struve’s 4-fight winning streak was broken along with his jaw. He tweeted a photo of his x-ray, which clearly shows a large vertical break through the front of his jaw.
Struve had been finishing fights as of late, but Hunt’s striking was just too much for the young 7-footer. It looked like Struve might submit Hunt after scoring big points with a sweep and ground-and-pound, but in the third round, both fighters gassed. That led to the late surge by The Super Samoan, who could come to the octagon in better shape for sure.
If Hunt accomplished that, would he actually be a legitimate threat at the UFC Heavyweight title? As a huge fan of the old Pride days, it’s fun just to be able to have that conversation. However, if Hunt got mounted by Struve, Cain Velasquez would most likely present some serious problems for him. Let me know what you think.