- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Sonnen / Florian Main Event Predictions
Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian breakdown Saturday night’s main event and what each fighter needs to do in order to win. They round-out by giving you their predictions as to who they think will walk away with the 185 belt.
In their opinion, Anderson Silva needs to circle and have plenty of movement to fend off Weidman’s pressure. He also needs to use the cage effectively to stay on his feet, should Weidman have him up against it.
For Weidman, he must pressure Silva constantly and use his striking to disguise and set-up his takedowns.
I will refrain from tell you which fighter they picked to win, but I will tell you they were in agreement.