- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Sonnen / Florian Main Event Predictions
Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian breakdown Saturday night’s main event and what each fighter needs to do in order to win. They round-out by giving you their predictions as to who they think will walk away with the 185 belt.
In their opinion, Anderson Silva needs to circle and have plenty of movement to fend off Weidman’s pressure. He also needs to use the cage effectively to stay on his feet, should Weidman have him up against it.
For Weidman, he must pressure Silva constantly and use his striking to disguise and set-up his takedowns.
I will refrain from tell you which fighter they picked to win, but I will tell you they were in agreement.