- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Sonnen / Florian Main Event Predictions
Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian breakdown Saturday night’s main event and what each fighter needs to do in order to win. They round-out by giving you their predictions as to who they think will walk away with the 185 belt.
In their opinion, Anderson Silva needs to circle and have plenty of movement to fend off Weidman’s pressure. He also needs to use the cage effectively to stay on his feet, should Weidman have him up against it.
For Weidman, he must pressure Silva constantly and use his striking to disguise and set-up his takedowns.
I will refrain from tell you which fighter they picked to win, but I will tell you they were in agreement.