- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Sonnen / Florian Main Event Predictions
Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian breakdown Saturday night’s main event and what each fighter needs to do in order to win. They round-out by giving you their predictions as to who they think will walk away with the 185 belt.
In their opinion, Anderson Silva needs to circle and have plenty of movement to fend off Weidman’s pressure. He also needs to use the cage effectively to stay on his feet, should Weidman have him up against it.
For Weidman, he must pressure Silva constantly and use his striking to disguise and set-up his takedowns.
I will refrain from tell you which fighter they picked to win, but I will tell you they were in agreement.