- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
Sonnen and Florian Predict Tonight’s UFC 164
In a video from Fox Sports, “UFC Tonight” analysts Chael P. Sonnen and Kenny Florian offer their predictions for this evening’s co-main and main events from UFC 164 in Milwaukee. Barnett will make his first Octagon appearance since having his UFC Heavyweight title stripped due to PED usage, and both predict him to beat Frank Mir.
In the main event, the long-awaited title match between UFC Lightweight champion Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis will go down. Henderson will look to break BJ Penn’s record for 155 lb. title defenses against his archrival “Showtime,” who was the last man to defeat him way back in 2010.
Do you agree with “The American Gangster” and Florian?