- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Sonnen and Florian Predict Tonight’s UFC 164
In a video from Fox Sports, “UFC Tonight” analysts Chael P. Sonnen and Kenny Florian offer their predictions for this evening’s co-main and main events from UFC 164 in Milwaukee. Barnett will make his first Octagon appearance since having his UFC Heavyweight title stripped due to PED usage, and both predict him to beat Frank Mir.
In the main event, the long-awaited title match between UFC Lightweight champion Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis will go down. Henderson will look to break BJ Penn’s record for 155 lb. title defenses against his archrival “Showtime,” who was the last man to defeat him way back in 2010.
Do you agree with “The American Gangster” and Florian?