- Will The Reebok Deal Truly Benefit UFC Fighters?
- Claudia Gadelha ‘Guarantees’ Paige VanZant Would Lose To Anyone In Top 5
- UFC Reebok Sponsorship Payout Numbers Are Finally Here
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Go To Jail?
- Chris Weidman Earns BJJ Black Belt Heading Into Bout With Belfort
- JDS: Alistair Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Sonnen and Florian Predict Tonight’s UFC 164
In a video from Fox Sports, “UFC Tonight” analysts Chael P. Sonnen and Kenny Florian offer their predictions for this evening’s co-main and main events from UFC 164 in Milwaukee. Barnett will make his first Octagon appearance since having his UFC Heavyweight title stripped due to PED usage, and both predict him to beat Frank Mir.
In the main event, the long-awaited title match between UFC Lightweight champion Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis will go down. Henderson will look to break BJ Penn’s record for 155 lb. title defenses against his archrival “Showtime,” who was the last man to defeat him way back in 2010.
Do you agree with “The American Gangster” and Florian?