- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Slugfest! Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens Video Preview
This Saturday night (June 28, 2014) Top 10-ranked UFC featherweights Cub Swanson and Jeremy Stephens will go to war in the main event of UFC Fight Night 44 from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas.
No. 4-ranked Swanson has been out of action since last July, when he finished Dennis Siver with a third round TKO at UFC 162’s “Fight of the Night.” He’s racked up five straight wins over a solid list of opponents, and is on the hunt for a title shot if he can score six straight by defeating Stephens.
It won’t be easy, as No. 10-ranked “Lil’ Heathen” has looked unstoppable since cutting down to 145 pounds. He’s beaten Estevan Payan, Rony Jason, and gritty wrestler Darren Elkins in rapid succession, and could be knocking on the door if he can somehow upset Swanson.
With high stakes on the line, check out the UFC’s video preview for this weekend’s hard-hitting main event below: