- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Slugfest! Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens Video Preview
This Saturday night (June 28, 2014) Top 10-ranked UFC featherweights Cub Swanson and Jeremy Stephens will go to war in the main event of UFC Fight Night 44 from the AT & T Center in San Antonio, Texas.
No. 4-ranked Swanson has been out of action since last July, when he finished Dennis Siver with a third round TKO at UFC 162’s “Fight of the Night.” He’s racked up five straight wins over a solid list of opponents, and is on the hunt for a title shot if he can score six straight by defeating Stephens.
It won’t be easy, as No. 10-ranked “Lil’ Heathen” has looked unstoppable since cutting down to 145 pounds. He’s beaten Estevan Payan, Rony Jason, and gritty wrestler Darren Elkins in rapid succession, and could be knocking on the door if he can somehow upset Swanson.
With high stakes on the line, check out the UFC’s video preview for this weekend’s hard-hitting main event below: