- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Siyar Bahadurzada calls out BJ Penn, says he will fight for free
UFC Welterweight Siyar Bahadurzada recently took to Twitter to express his interest as a replacement for the injured Rory MacDonald. Calling out BJ Penn, Bahadurzada is willing to undergo the previously scheduled VADA testing routine prior to a fight with Penn, as well as donate his fight purse to charity. It appears that Bahadurzada, who is coming off of a flash knockout over Paulo Thiago, is highly motivated to prove his worth as a UFC commodity versus a true legend in Penn. Check out his comments here:
(1/2) Hey @bjpenndotcom since Rory is out, you would make a dream come true if u’d take my fight. I’m not a bigger name than Rory yet, but..
— Siyar The Great (@SiyarTheGreat) August 5, 2012
Bahadurzada is no doubt an exciting fighter, but has he done enough to warrant a match with a huge name like Penn? He has only had one fight in the UFC and was forced out of a proposed bout with Thiago Alves due to injury. Perhaps Penn will wait for MacDonald to heal, we will have to wait and see. Bahadurzada continued on:
— Siyar The Great (@SiyarTheGreat) August 6, 2012
Is this a fight that would serve as a suitable replacement for BJ Penn vs. Rory MacDonald? That is certainly debatable, due to Bahadurzada’s relative obscurity amongst casual MMA fans. What do you think? Is this a fight that Dana White should make?