- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Sitting down with the champion: UFC on Fox 6 media scrum with Jon Jones
In what ended up becoming a fairly informative and interesting look further into the thought process of Jon Jones, the media got an opportunity to ask the champion a several questions ranging from Chael Sonnen, to the dynamics of his relationship with his brothers, their NFL careers, his potential future in the Heavyweight division and what his experience was like coaching for the very first time on The Ultimate Fighter.
Check out this recent video interview of Jones that was posted by MMA Fighting.