- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Sitting down with the champion: UFC on Fox 6 media scrum with Jon Jones
In what ended up becoming a fairly informative and interesting look further into the thought process of Jon Jones, the media got an opportunity to ask the champion a several questions ranging from Chael Sonnen, to the dynamics of his relationship with his brothers, their NFL careers, his potential future in the Heavyweight division and what his experience was like coaching for the very first time on The Ultimate Fighter.
Check out this recent video interview of Jones that was posted by MMA Fighting.