- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Should The UFC Sign Holly Holm After Her Latest Victory At Legacy FC?
The UFC women’s bantamweight division could do with some more title contenders right now, and it’s not like there isn’t anyone to sign. One name that jumps off the paper is former boxing champion Holly Holm; ‘The Preachers Daughter’ returned to action at Legacy FC 30 and was crowned the promotion’s inaugural 135-pound champion.
Talks with Dana White apparently fell through last week, but should the UFC take another look now that Holm has scored yet another crushing knockout victory? ‘Hottie’ overwhelmed Juliana Werner in the first round, and the Jackson’s MMA product is looking like hot property right now.
Although she is yet to claim any relevant scalps on her résumé, it is clear that Holm has some serious talent. What do you think, should the UFC sign Holm now that she has improved her streak to seven with six T/KO’s?