- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
POLL: Should The UFC Sign Holly Holm After Her Latest Victory At Legacy FC?
The UFC women’s bantamweight division could do with some more title contenders right now, and it’s not like there isn’t anyone to sign. One name that jumps off the paper is former boxing champion Holly Holm; ‘The Preachers Daughter’ returned to action at Legacy FC 30 and was crowned the promotion’s inaugural 135-pound champion.
Talks with Dana White apparently fell through last week, but should the UFC take another look now that Holm has scored yet another crushing knockout victory? ‘Hottie’ overwhelmed Juliana Werner in the first round, and the Jackson’s MMA product is looking like hot property right now.
Although she is yet to claim any relevant scalps on her résumé, it is clear that Holm has some serious talent. What do you think, should the UFC sign Holm now that she has improved her streak to seven with six T/KO’s?