- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
POLL: Should The UFC Sign Holly Holm After Her Latest Victory At Legacy FC?
The UFC women’s bantamweight division could do with some more title contenders right now, and it’s not like there isn’t anyone to sign. One name that jumps off the paper is former boxing champion Holly Holm; ‘The Preachers Daughter’ returned to action at Legacy FC 30 and was crowned the promotion’s inaugural 135-pound champion.
Talks with Dana White apparently fell through last week, but should the UFC take another look now that Holm has scored yet another crushing knockout victory? ‘Hottie’ overwhelmed Juliana Werner in the first round, and the Jackson’s MMA product is looking like hot property right now.
Although she is yet to claim any relevant scalps on her résumé, it is clear that Holm has some serious talent. What do you think, should the UFC sign Holm now that she has improved her streak to seven with six T/KO’s?