- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
POLL: Should Anderson Silva Retire If He Loses To Chris Weidman At UFC 168?
There’s not much that Anderson ‘The Spider’ Silva hasn’t done in his 33-5 MMA career. The Brazilian had reigned atop the UFC 185lb. division with relative ease before losing to Chris Weidman at UFC 162.
The inevitable rematch that will go down at UFC 168 will be pivotal in deciding the future of the division, but also in that of Silva’s career path.. A second loss to Weidman would settle once and for all that Silva is done, at least in my opinion.
It is always hard to digest when a great fighter like Silva is done, it was much the same for me in the twilight of Fedor Emelianenko’s career. He had spent ten years at the top of his game and become a huge fan favorite. When his time came, I did have a hard time accepting it at first.
So what do you think, should Silva hang them up if Weidman is able to beat him again?