- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, Not In Las Vegas Yet
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
- Nick Diaz’s Agent Says Everyone Knows Where He Is
- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
POLL: Should Anderson Silva Retire If He Loses To Chris Weidman At UFC 168?
There’s not much that Anderson ‘The Spider’ Silva hasn’t done in his 33-5 MMA career. The Brazilian had reigned atop the UFC 185lb. division with relative ease before losing to Chris Weidman at UFC 162.
The inevitable rematch that will go down at UFC 168 will be pivotal in deciding the future of the division, but also in that of Silva’s career path.. A second loss to Weidman would settle once and for all that Silva is done, at least in my opinion.
It is always hard to digest when a great fighter like Silva is done, it was much the same for me in the twilight of Fedor Emelianenko’s career. He had spent ten years at the top of his game and become a huge fan favorite. When his time came, I did have a hard time accepting it at first.
So what do you think, should Silva hang them up if Weidman is able to beat him again?