- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
POLL: Should Anderson Silva Retire If He Loses To Chris Weidman At UFC 168?
There’s not much that Anderson ‘The Spider’ Silva hasn’t done in his 33-5 MMA career. The Brazilian had reigned atop the UFC 185lb. division with relative ease before losing to Chris Weidman at UFC 162.
The inevitable rematch that will go down at UFC 168 will be pivotal in deciding the future of the division, but also in that of Silva’s career path.. A second loss to Weidman would settle once and for all that Silva is done, at least in my opinion.
It is always hard to digest when a great fighter like Silva is done, it was much the same for me in the twilight of Fedor Emelianenko’s career. He had spent ten years at the top of his game and become a huge fan favorite. When his time came, I did have a hard time accepting it at first.
So what do you think, should Silva hang them up if Weidman is able to beat him again?