- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
POLL: Should Anderson Silva Retire If He Loses To Chris Weidman At UFC 168?
There’s not much that Anderson ‘The Spider’ Silva hasn’t done in his 33-5 MMA career. The Brazilian had reigned atop the UFC 185lb. division with relative ease before losing to Chris Weidman at UFC 162.
The inevitable rematch that will go down at UFC 168 will be pivotal in deciding the future of the division, but also in that of Silva’s career path.. A second loss to Weidman would settle once and for all that Silva is done, at least in my opinion.
It is always hard to digest when a great fighter like Silva is done, it was much the same for me in the twilight of Fedor Emelianenko’s career. He had spent ten years at the top of his game and become a huge fan favorite. When his time came, I did have a hard time accepting it at first.
So what do you think, should Silva hang them up if Weidman is able to beat him again?