- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Roy Nelson: We already know who the best coach is
In a post-fight video courtesy of FuelTV, UFC Heavyweight Roy Nelson talks about his convincing victory over Matt Mitrione at the TUF finale this weekend. He discussed that any rivalry with Shane Carwin is now over, and that he already knows that he is the best coach since his fighter Colton Smith won the show on Saturday. The always vocal Nelson also offers his prediction for the huge Heavyweight title bout at UFC 155 between Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos.