- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Roy Nelson Talks King Mo Lawal, Rematch With Daniel Cormier
Roy Nelson is riding a two fight-losing streak in the UFC Heavyweight division, most recently losing a lopsided decision against Daniel Cormier at UFC 166. ‘Big Country’ was lining himself up for title contention after going on a three-fight KO streak between 2012/13, but fell terribly short against a rebounding Stipe Miocic at UFC 161.
Winner of TUF: Heavyweights and owner of four KOTN bonuses, Nelson has often got on the wrong side of his employers at Zuffa; Dana White in particular. The two share a hate-hate relationship that can, at times, seem quite comical.
Nelson’s latest comments to FightHubTV will probably fall on deaf ears, especially given the rocky relationship with DW. It turns out Nelson would like a rematch with DC, though it will probably be hard to come by now that Cormier is targeting the UFC’s 205lb. division.
Check out the full video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!