- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Roy Nelson Applies For NSAC Executive Position, Dana White Is Not Impressed
The age old feud between Dana White and Roy Nelson continues to make headlines, this time the beef is regarding Nelson’s recent application for the vacant position of NSAC commissioner. The post was made vacant by Keith Kizer after a year of debatable and down right outrageous decisions and officiating.
‘Big Country’ has got on the wrong side of the UFC president many times in the past, and White’s response this time around is a typical ‘Baldfather’ tirade. Check out what he had to say at a Monday media presser:
“What a f——- moron, Let me tell you what, if he puts in an application at f——- Kinko’s, he isn’t getting that job. Let alone the Nevada state athletic commission. I’ve got nothing,” White said. “Here’s what they don’t do. They don’t call me and say ‘let me tell you what we’re thinking.'”
White is never short of a few ‘F-bombs’, especially when the subject in question is Roy Nelson, but I can’t help but think he is being slightly harsh on this matter. The truth is that the next athletic commissioner needs to have some sort of combat background.
The problems surrounding the NSAC are, in my opinion, mainly due to the inexperienced individuals at it’s helm. How can you lay down rules on how to judge/officiate a fight when you have no experience of partaking, or even watching the sport? My next issue is with the NSAC and their terrible treatment of John McCarthy.
Former executive commissioner and full time assbag Keith Kizer had some sort of beef with Big John, and instead of handling it like a gent, Kizer decided that Big John was done officiating in Nevada. The best ref in the world was dropped, and I never felt that decision was justified.
So is ‘Big Country’ in too deep with his application? Well, I don’t think anyone could do a poorer job than KK. Get someone with experience and knowledge behind the wheel, whether it’s Roy or not, it needs to be someone that actually has a clue.