- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Rousey has arrived: UFC 157 Preview
Later this month on February 23rd, the UFC will make history as two women will step into the Octagon to decide the very first-ever Women’s Bantamweight championship. The bout is of course headlined by former Strikeforce champion and current UFC titleholder Ronda Rousey, who will face off against Liz Carmouche.
Also on the card, legend Dan Henderson will take on former Light Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida for a likely number one contender’s spot. That could fall apart however, as the 205 title scene has gone through quite a lot of ups and downs in recent months.
The placement of the Women’s title bout as a pay-per-view headliner has drawn quite a bit of controversy and discussion. What are your thoughts on the upcoming and groundbreaking UFC 157?