- UFC 179 Prelims Results: Neil Magny Makes It 5-0 In 2014
- UFC 179 Live Results From Rio de Janeiro
- UFC 179 Post Fight Press Conference Video
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Ross Pearson: I broke my foot before the Ryan Couture fight
Vaunted UK striker Ross Pearson appears after his brutal knockout of the debuting Ryan Couture, explaining that he likely broke his foot in final preparaton for the bout. Pearson looked for a solution, but ultimately just had to tough it out.
The injury did not appear to affect his performance as he put on another extremely exciting fight. ‘The Real Deal’ noted that he found Couture’s standup to be awkward, but quickly adjusted and found his range. Pearson could be in ine for a truly top-level bout quite soon.