- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ross Pearson: I broke my foot before the Ryan Couture fight
Vaunted UK striker Ross Pearson appears after his brutal knockout of the debuting Ryan Couture, explaining that he likely broke his foot in final preparaton for the bout. Pearson looked for a solution, but ultimately just had to tough it out.
The injury did not appear to affect his performance as he put on another extremely exciting fight. ‘The Real Deal’ noted that he found Couture’s standup to be awkward, but quickly adjusted and found his range. Pearson could be in ine for a truly top-level bout quite soon.