- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Ross Pearson: I broke my foot before the Ryan Couture fight
Vaunted UK striker Ross Pearson appears after his brutal knockout of the debuting Ryan Couture, explaining that he likely broke his foot in final preparaton for the bout. Pearson looked for a solution, but ultimately just had to tough it out.
The injury did not appear to affect his performance as he put on another extremely exciting fight. ‘The Real Deal’ noted that he found Couture’s standup to be awkward, but quickly adjusted and found his range. Pearson could be in ine for a truly top-level bout quite soon.