- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Rory MacDonald Says He Wanted A Finish Against Jake Ellenberger
Rory MacDonald and Jake Ellenberger went to battle last night in a highly anticipated Welterweight bout, unfortunately the most exciting part of the bout was the pre fight trash talk. Mac D used his jab and reach to keep the seemingly one dimensional Juggernaut at bay.
As I said before, the grudge matches in the UFC quite often lead to boring fights due to the fact that guys don’t want to look foolish on fight night. Being made to eat ones words in public is probably not a great feeling, also the fight was very influential for the 170lb. title picture. All these factors made for a thoroughly mind numbing scrap.
MacDonald say that he wanted the finish, but was trying to avoid amateur mistakes. Check out the interview below courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!