- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Rory MacDonald Says He Wanted A Finish Against Jake Ellenberger
Rory MacDonald and Jake Ellenberger went to battle last night in a highly anticipated Welterweight bout, unfortunately the most exciting part of the bout was the pre fight trash talk. Mac D used his jab and reach to keep the seemingly one dimensional Juggernaut at bay.
As I said before, the grudge matches in the UFC quite often lead to boring fights due to the fact that guys don’t want to look foolish on fight night. Being made to eat ones words in public is probably not a great feeling, also the fight was very influential for the 170lb. title picture. All these factors made for a thoroughly mind numbing scrap.
MacDonald say that he wanted the finish, but was trying to avoid amateur mistakes. Check out the interview below courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!