- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Rory MacDonald Says He Wanted A Finish Against Jake Ellenberger
Rory MacDonald and Jake Ellenberger went to battle last night in a highly anticipated Welterweight bout, unfortunately the most exciting part of the bout was the pre fight trash talk. Mac D used his jab and reach to keep the seemingly one dimensional Juggernaut at bay.
As I said before, the grudge matches in the UFC quite often lead to boring fights due to the fact that guys don’t want to look foolish on fight night. Being made to eat ones words in public is probably not a great feeling, also the fight was very influential for the 170lb. title picture. All these factors made for a thoroughly mind numbing scrap.
MacDonald say that he wanted the finish, but was trying to avoid amateur mistakes. Check out the interview below courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!