- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Rory MacDonald ready to stand in line to face Nick Diaz
Nick Diaz won’t have to worry about seeking out an opponent when he comes back in February because there’s a slew of fighters already lining up. With Josh Koscheck and even champion Georges St-Pierre wanting a piece of Diaz, Rory MacDonald says that he’s open to taking on the Cesar Gracie fighter.
“I’d love to fight him,” MacDonald said about the possibility of facing Diaz according to MMA Weekly. But this has nothing to do with shutting Diaz up or the rift between teammate GSP and Diaz. All MacDonald wants is the best challenge out there. “(He comes back ) in February, and I might be ready to fight in like March or something like that. He might be my next fight after B.J., you never know how it works.”
If March sounds soon for a fighter to get back into the cage, MacDonald figures that being busy is a lot better than watching.
“I just want to fight more often,” he said on a recent conference call. “Like quality or whatever, I don’t care. You know, after this fight with BJ, I’m pretty much ready to fight in March or take a short notice fight.”
MacDonald insists that he’s focused on the task in front of him in B.J. Penn this weekend and cannot really consider any possible fights until afterwards. Either way, the fact remains that everyone wants a piece of Nick Diaz once he returns to the UFC.