- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Ronda Rousey Talks About Street Fights And Thanksgiving On JKL
Ronda Rousey has dominated the headlines in recent months, and not always for the right reasons. The controversial Women’s Bantamweight Champion has divided her fanbase with, at times, dramatic outbursts in The Ultimate Fighter 18 series.
The MMA reality show has painted a very different picture of ‘Rowdy’, although she has always had a mean streak in my opinion. Never short of trash talk, and always game to fight are two phrases that come to mind when talking out Rousey. Another is the word pioneer.
I think we are two quick to persecute fighters for their conduct outside of the cage, without considering what they have achieved inside it. So Rousey stopped by to talk with Jimmy Kimmel about thanksgiving and street fights. Check it out and see how you feel about ‘Rowdy’ afterwards: