- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Ronda Rousey Talks About Street Fights And Thanksgiving On JKL
Ronda Rousey has dominated the headlines in recent months, and not always for the right reasons. The controversial Women’s Bantamweight Champion has divided her fanbase with, at times, dramatic outbursts in The Ultimate Fighter 18 series.
The MMA reality show has painted a very different picture of ‘Rowdy’, although she has always had a mean streak in my opinion. Never short of trash talk, and always game to fight are two phrases that come to mind when talking out Rousey. Another is the word pioneer.
I think we are two quick to persecute fighters for their conduct outside of the cage, without considering what they have achieved inside it. So Rousey stopped by to talk with Jimmy Kimmel about thanksgiving and street fights. Check it out and see how you feel about ‘Rowdy’ afterwards: