- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Ronda Rousey Makes The Cover Of ESPN Magazine For The Second Time
Ronda Rousey can’t do a thing wrong right now. The winner of the first ever female UFC fight, the first ever Bantamweight women’s UFC champ, and now she will be one of four athletes given their own cover for the mag’s 15th anniversary.
As well as those great acheivements, and being an olympian, Rousey will feature as coach on the upcoming season of TUF opposite Cat Zingano. TUF 18 will pit the two undefeated fan favorites in a much anticipted mixed gender season. The grappling ace was the first female to land a TUF coaching gig, with Zingano being the second following her TKO win over Miesha Tate last month.
‘Rowdy’ is representing WMMA to the fullest and her latest achievement of landing a second cover for ESPN magazine is nothing short of inspiring for any young female MMA hopeful. Let’s hope that Rousey can keep up the good work and hopefully help cast more light on WMMA globally. She truly is a pioneer and she has a great personna to boot. Stay tuned to Lowkick!