- Alexander Gustafsson Feels The Excitement From Swedish Fans Heading Into UFC on FOX 14
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results
- Former Federal Agent Discusses Jon Jones Cocaine Interview
- Anthony Johnson: I’ve Always Had The Footwork
- Alexander Gustafsson Predicts A Submission Win Over ‘Rumble’
- Nick Diaz: The UFC Uses Me To Fight Most Important Guys
- UFC on FOX 14 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Poll: Who Do You Want To See Jon Jones Fight Next?
- UFC Debuts In Poland With Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2
- UFC on FOX 14 Weigh-In Results: Gustafsson vs. Johnson Official
Ronda Rousey Makes The Cover Of ESPN Magazine For The Second Time
Ronda Rousey can’t do a thing wrong right now. The winner of the first ever female UFC fight, the first ever Bantamweight women’s UFC champ, and now she will be one of four athletes given their own cover for the mag’s 15th anniversary.
As well as those great acheivements, and being an olympian, Rousey will feature as coach on the upcoming season of TUF opposite Cat Zingano. TUF 18 will pit the two undefeated fan favorites in a much anticipted mixed gender season. The grappling ace was the first female to land a TUF coaching gig, with Zingano being the second following her TKO win over Miesha Tate last month.
‘Rowdy’ is representing WMMA to the fullest and her latest achievement of landing a second cover for ESPN magazine is nothing short of inspiring for any young female MMA hopeful. Let’s hope that Rousey can keep up the good work and hopefully help cast more light on WMMA globally. She truly is a pioneer and she has a great personna to boot. Stay tuned to Lowkick!