- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
Ronda Rousey is rooting for Miesha Tate at the TUF Finale
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey appeared on last night’s edition of “UFC Tonight” to pick the winner of this weekend’s pivotal Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano bout. The winner will go on to not only face Rousey for the title but to also coach opposite her on the groundbreaking and controversial TUF 18.
Rousey offered little in the way of a prediction, but noted that she would rather coach opposite Tate so she is rooting for her. The two have quite the heated history, and while Tate did ultimately tap to a Rousey armbar, she showed a ton of heart in resisting the vicious hold. A rematch could be the cause for fireworks in Rousey’s second UFC fight.