- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Ronda Rousey is rooting for Miesha Tate at the TUF Finale
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey appeared on last night’s edition of “UFC Tonight” to pick the winner of this weekend’s pivotal Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano bout. The winner will go on to not only face Rousey for the title but to also coach opposite her on the groundbreaking and controversial TUF 18.
Rousey offered little in the way of a prediction, but noted that she would rather coach opposite Tate so she is rooting for her. The two have quite the heated history, and while Tate did ultimately tap to a Rousey armbar, she showed a ton of heart in resisting the vicious hold. A rematch could be the cause for fireworks in Rousey’s second UFC fight.