- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ronda Rousey is rooting for Miesha Tate at the TUF Finale
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey appeared on last night’s edition of “UFC Tonight” to pick the winner of this weekend’s pivotal Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano bout. The winner will go on to not only face Rousey for the title but to also coach opposite her on the groundbreaking and controversial TUF 18.
Rousey offered little in the way of a prediction, but noted that she would rather coach opposite Tate so she is rooting for her. The two have quite the heated history, and while Tate did ultimately tap to a Rousey armbar, she showed a ton of heart in resisting the vicious hold. A rematch could be the cause for fireworks in Rousey’s second UFC fight.