- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Ronda Rousey is rooting for Miesha Tate at the TUF Finale
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey appeared on last night’s edition of “UFC Tonight” to pick the winner of this weekend’s pivotal Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano bout. The winner will go on to not only face Rousey for the title but to also coach opposite her on the groundbreaking and controversial TUF 18.
Rousey offered little in the way of a prediction, but noted that she would rather coach opposite Tate so she is rooting for her. The two have quite the heated history, and while Tate did ultimately tap to a Rousey armbar, she showed a ton of heart in resisting the vicious hold. A rematch could be the cause for fireworks in Rousey’s second UFC fight.