- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Victorious
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
Ronda Rousey employs boxing champ Vic Darchinyan for training
It appears that UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey is taking the comments about her perceived lack of standup skills seriously. Employing former bantamweight boxing champion Vic Darchinyan, the champ is contstantly looking to add new facets to her game. The two spar courtesy of Fight Hub TV, and Darchinyan had high praise for Rousey.
While Darchinyan held the huge advantage in the striking department, he admitted that Rousey threw him around when they grappled. Rousey’s boxing does seem to be coming along nicely as an extension of her already aggressive game. Will this training help Rousey deal with the effective striking of Cat Zingano?