- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Ronda Rousey employs boxing champ Vic Darchinyan for training
It appears that UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey is taking the comments about her perceived lack of standup skills seriously. Employing former bantamweight boxing champion Vic Darchinyan, the champ is contstantly looking to add new facets to her game. The two spar courtesy of Fight Hub TV, and Darchinyan had high praise for Rousey.
While Darchinyan held the huge advantage in the striking department, he admitted that Rousey threw him around when they grappled. Rousey’s boxing does seem to be coming along nicely as an extension of her already aggressive game. Will this training help Rousey deal with the effective striking of Cat Zingano?