- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Ronda Rousey employs boxing champ Vic Darchinyan for training
It appears that UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey is taking the comments about her perceived lack of standup skills seriously. Employing former bantamweight boxing champion Vic Darchinyan, the champ is contstantly looking to add new facets to her game. The two spar courtesy of Fight Hub TV, and Darchinyan had high praise for Rousey.
While Darchinyan held the huge advantage in the striking department, he admitted that Rousey threw him around when they grappled. Rousey’s boxing does seem to be coming along nicely as an extension of her already aggressive game. Will this training help Rousey deal with the effective striking of Cat Zingano?