- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Ronda Rousey employs boxing champ Vic Darchinyan for training
It appears that UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey is taking the comments about her perceived lack of standup skills seriously. Employing former bantamweight boxing champion Vic Darchinyan, the champ is contstantly looking to add new facets to her game. The two spar courtesy of Fight Hub TV, and Darchinyan had high praise for Rousey.
While Darchinyan held the huge advantage in the striking department, he admitted that Rousey threw him around when they grappled. Rousey’s boxing does seem to be coming along nicely as an extension of her already aggressive game. Will this training help Rousey deal with the effective striking of Cat Zingano?