- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Ronda Rousey Discusses PED’s With Jim Rome On Showtime
Women’s UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is no stranger to drugs testing in sports. As part of the Olympic judo team in 2004 and 2008, Rousey will have undergone thorough drug screening on a regular basis. The Olympic committee have a notorious zero tolerance policy which I feel works well.
Needless to say ‘Rowdy’ has not failed a drugs test to date and has been vocal about her feelings towards steroid use in MMA, taking a stance against what many fans and fighters see as cheating. In a recent appearance on Jim Rome On Showtime, Rousey spoke about PED use in sports, religion, highs and lows and media.
Skip to the 16 minute mark to check out the Ronda Rousey segment.