- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Ronda Rousey Discusses PED’s With Jim Rome On Showtime
Women’s UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is no stranger to drugs testing in sports. As part of the Olympic judo team in 2004 and 2008, Rousey will have undergone thorough drug screening on a regular basis. The Olympic committee have a notorious zero tolerance policy which I feel works well.
Needless to say ‘Rowdy’ has not failed a drugs test to date and has been vocal about her feelings towards steroid use in MMA, taking a stance against what many fans and fighters see as cheating. In a recent appearance on Jim Rome On Showtime, Rousey spoke about PED use in sports, religion, highs and lows and media.
Skip to the 16 minute mark to check out the Ronda Rousey segment.