- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ronda Rousey Discusses PED’s With Jim Rome On Showtime
Women’s UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is no stranger to drugs testing in sports. As part of the Olympic judo team in 2004 and 2008, Rousey will have undergone thorough drug screening on a regular basis. The Olympic committee have a notorious zero tolerance policy which I feel works well.
Needless to say ‘Rowdy’ has not failed a drugs test to date and has been vocal about her feelings towards steroid use in MMA, taking a stance against what many fans and fighters see as cheating. In a recent appearance on Jim Rome On Showtime, Rousey spoke about PED use in sports, religion, highs and lows and media.
Skip to the 16 minute mark to check out the Ronda Rousey segment.