- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey Discusses PED’s With Jim Rome On Showtime
Women’s UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is no stranger to drugs testing in sports. As part of the Olympic judo team in 2004 and 2008, Rousey will have undergone thorough drug screening on a regular basis. The Olympic committee have a notorious zero tolerance policy which I feel works well.
Needless to say ‘Rowdy’ has not failed a drugs test to date and has been vocal about her feelings towards steroid use in MMA, taking a stance against what many fans and fighters see as cheating. In a recent appearance on Jim Rome On Showtime, Rousey spoke about PED use in sports, religion, highs and lows and media.
Skip to the 16 minute mark to check out the Ronda Rousey segment.