- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Ronda Rousey discusses mental fight preparation on Good Day LA with Mike Tyson
All this talk of Ronda Rousey breaking previous social barriers, while reaching levels of fame that no other fighter in mixed martial arts has ever attained, is really starting to become rather undeniable.
Never have I seen a fighter receive such a broad amount of exposure and spotlight in such lucrative well-known media outlets, magazines, talk shows, news reports and more.
And the result of this success and fame is what pretty much seems like an endless stream of videos featuring the womens Bantamweight champion in all types of scenarios discussing all types of topics with all different types of people and athletes.
This interview in particular, see’s her discussing fight preparation and mental state with boxing legend Mike Tyson. Even receiving some advice from the big man in the process, check it out.