- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ronda Rousey discusses mental fight preparation on Good Day LA with Mike Tyson
All this talk of Ronda Rousey breaking previous social barriers, while reaching levels of fame that no other fighter in mixed martial arts has ever attained, is really starting to become rather undeniable.
Never have I seen a fighter receive such a broad amount of exposure and spotlight in such lucrative well-known media outlets, magazines, talk shows, news reports and more.
And the result of this success and fame is what pretty much seems like an endless stream of videos featuring the womens Bantamweight champion in all types of scenarios discussing all types of topics with all different types of people and athletes.
This interview in particular, see’s her discussing fight preparation and mental state with boxing legend Mike Tyson. Even receiving some advice from the big man in the process, check it out.