- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Ronda Rousey discusses mental fight preparation on Good Day LA with Mike Tyson
All this talk of Ronda Rousey breaking previous social barriers, while reaching levels of fame that no other fighter in mixed martial arts has ever attained, is really starting to become rather undeniable.
Never have I seen a fighter receive such a broad amount of exposure and spotlight in such lucrative well-known media outlets, magazines, talk shows, news reports and more.
And the result of this success and fame is what pretty much seems like an endless stream of videos featuring the womens Bantamweight champion in all types of scenarios discussing all types of topics with all different types of people and athletes.
This interview in particular, see’s her discussing fight preparation and mental state with boxing legend Mike Tyson. Even receiving some advice from the big man in the process, check it out.