- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey discusses mental fight preparation on Good Day LA with Mike Tyson
All this talk of Ronda Rousey breaking previous social barriers, while reaching levels of fame that no other fighter in mixed martial arts has ever attained, is really starting to become rather undeniable.
Never have I seen a fighter receive such a broad amount of exposure and spotlight in such lucrative well-known media outlets, magazines, talk shows, news reports and more.
And the result of this success and fame is what pretty much seems like an endless stream of videos featuring the womens Bantamweight champion in all types of scenarios discussing all types of topics with all different types of people and athletes.
This interview in particular, see’s her discussing fight preparation and mental state with boxing legend Mike Tyson. Even receiving some advice from the big man in the process, check it out.