- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Ronda Rousey Discusses Brutal Weight Cut During TUF 18
Ronda Rousey has seldom been out of the news in recent times, the Women’s Bantamweight Champ is notorious for pre fight trash talk and hype. More recently Rousey has been in the public eye during her stint as coach on the first unisex/female coached season of TUF.
The groundbreaking achievements set by Rousey are a thing to behold, as was her incredibly dangerous weight cut during the latest season of the reality show. ‘Rowdy’ cut an incredible 17 pounds in just 24 hours to prove a point to a fighter that had missed weight.
Rousey has coached opposite Miesha Tate, who stepped in to replace the injured Cat Zingano just before the show started filming. The drama has certainly been on tap thus far, and the finals look to be a great line up for Saturday night. Rousey stopped by with the FOX NFL crew on thanksgiving to discuss her brutal weight cut and more. Check out the video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!