- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Ronda Rousey Discusses Brutal Weight Cut During TUF 18
Ronda Rousey has seldom been out of the news in recent times, the Women’s Bantamweight Champ is notorious for pre fight trash talk and hype. More recently Rousey has been in the public eye during her stint as coach on the first unisex/female coached season of TUF.
The groundbreaking achievements set by Rousey are a thing to behold, as was her incredibly dangerous weight cut during the latest season of the reality show. ‘Rowdy’ cut an incredible 17 pounds in just 24 hours to prove a point to a fighter that had missed weight.
Rousey has coached opposite Miesha Tate, who stepped in to replace the injured Cat Zingano just before the show started filming. The drama has certainly been on tap thus far, and the finals look to be a great line up for Saturday night. Rousey stopped by with the FOX NFL crew on thanksgiving to discuss her brutal weight cut and more. Check out the video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!