- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Ronda Rousey Discusses Brutal Weight Cut During TUF 18
Ronda Rousey has seldom been out of the news in recent times, the Women’s Bantamweight Champ is notorious for pre fight trash talk and hype. More recently Rousey has been in the public eye during her stint as coach on the first unisex/female coached season of TUF.
The groundbreaking achievements set by Rousey are a thing to behold, as was her incredibly dangerous weight cut during the latest season of the reality show. ‘Rowdy’ cut an incredible 17 pounds in just 24 hours to prove a point to a fighter that had missed weight.
Rousey has coached opposite Miesha Tate, who stepped in to replace the injured Cat Zingano just before the show started filming. The drama has certainly been on tap thus far, and the finals look to be a great line up for Saturday night. Rousey stopped by with the FOX NFL crew on thanksgiving to discuss her brutal weight cut and more. Check out the video below and stay tuned to Lowkick!