- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate Continue Their War of Words on Sportscenter
It’s hardly a secret that UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and No. 1 contender Miesha Tate don’t like each other. The animosity between the two TUF 18 coaches has reportedly reached an all-time high, and was spurned on by last week’s heated exchanges during the UFC World Tour 2013.
The top-ranked fighters appeared on ESPN’s “Sportscenter” to discuss their personal differences and hype the upcoming bout, which will take place on December 28th as the co-main event of UFC 168. Tate notes that she is not as emotionally involved as the first time they fought, and Rousey says she can wait until December to beat Tate up.
From the look of things, however, emotions are definitely running quite high. Check out the entire interview below: