- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results Starting At 4:15 PM ET
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate Continue Their War of Words on Sportscenter
It’s hardly a secret that UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and No. 1 contender Miesha Tate don’t like each other. The animosity between the two TUF 18 coaches has reportedly reached an all-time high, and was spurned on by last week’s heated exchanges during the UFC World Tour 2013.
The top-ranked fighters appeared on ESPN’s “Sportscenter” to discuss their personal differences and hype the upcoming bout, which will take place on December 28th as the co-main event of UFC 168. Tate notes that she is not as emotionally involved as the first time they fought, and Rousey says she can wait until December to beat Tate up.
From the look of things, however, emotions are definitely running quite high. Check out the entire interview below: