- UFC Bad Blood And UFC Countdown: Jones vs. Cormier To Air Tonight
- Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson Official For UFC Fight Night 61 Co-Main Event
- Rampage Jackson’s ‘Crazy’ Bellator Deal Included Reality TV Show, Movie Deal
- Gray Maynard Confirms New Deal With The UFC, Eyes March Return
- UFC vs Bellator? Jose Aldo & Patricio Freire Ponder Fighting
- Don Frye On UFC Lawsuit: They’re Going To Take Their Check And Run
- LowKickMMA’s Fight Of The Year 2014 – Aldo vs Mendes 2
- UFC Fight Pass Subscribers’ Personal Information Potentially Released By Hackers
- Report: Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC After Wrestlemania
Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate Continue Their War of Words on Sportscenter
It’s hardly a secret that UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and No. 1 contender Miesha Tate don’t like each other. The animosity between the two TUF 18 coaches has reportedly reached an all-time high, and was spurned on by last week’s heated exchanges during the UFC World Tour 2013.
The top-ranked fighters appeared on ESPN’s “Sportscenter” to discuss their personal differences and hype the upcoming bout, which will take place on December 28th as the co-main event of UFC 168. Tate notes that she is not as emotionally involved as the first time they fought, and Rousey says she can wait until December to beat Tate up.
From the look of things, however, emotions are definitely running quite high. Check out the entire interview below: