- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate Continue Their War of Words on Sportscenter
It’s hardly a secret that UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and No. 1 contender Miesha Tate don’t like each other. The animosity between the two TUF 18 coaches has reportedly reached an all-time high, and was spurned on by last week’s heated exchanges during the UFC World Tour 2013.
The top-ranked fighters appeared on ESPN’s “Sportscenter” to discuss their personal differences and hype the upcoming bout, which will take place on December 28th as the co-main event of UFC 168. Tate notes that she is not as emotionally involved as the first time they fought, and Rousey says she can wait until December to beat Tate up.
From the look of things, however, emotions are definitely running quite high. Check out the entire interview below: