- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Robbie Lawler: I’m Going To Fight As Long As I Still Want To Rip People’s Heads Off
Robbie Lawler has been a MMA star for over 12 years now, competing in Strikeforce, UFC, Pride FC and Elite XC. He has been there and done it, but still has the hunger to compete. Currently in his second UFC tenure, Lawler is looking to improve on his KO win over Josh Koscheck, when he faces Bobby Voelker at UFC on Fox 8.
Lawler has always been known for his big KO power, and exciting finishes. I was surprised to see how long he competed outside of the UFC, as I have always seen him as a top flight competitor. His opponent, Voelker, actually has the edge in number of fights at pro level. Holding a 24-9 record to Lawler’s 20-9(1), will actually make Voelker the cage veteran, as far as fights are concerned.
It will be interesting to see how Volker deals with Lawler’s power, ‘Ruthless’ has knocked out 17 of his 20 opponents in the win column, although Voelker holds 15 KO’s and four submission by strikes victories.
I’m starting to think that this might be one hell of a barn burner. Check out lawler’s pre fight interview courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!