- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Robbie Lawler Believes His Footwork Will Be The Deciding Factor At UFC 167
Robbie Lawler will look to solidify his place as a contender in the UFC’s stacked Welterweight division when he steps in the cage to face Rory MacDonald at UFC 167. MacDonald fought to a boring decision victory against Jake Ellenberger during their number one contender bout, and may have been thrown to the wolves when he got booked against Lawler.
‘Ruthless’ is renowned for his savage knockout power, something that has seen the Strikeforce, UFC and Pride veteran score 18 knockouts in 21 wins. Add in that MacDonald has been finished by strikes and that Lawler is looking a renewed fighter; UFC 167 could be a long night for ‘Ares’.
It’s a fact that Lawler has himself been KO’d by Nick Diaz, but his huge advantage in the power department could very well be MacD’s undoing. As well as his natural KO ability, it appears that Lawler is working on the technical side of his game, footwork to be more specific.
‘Ruthless’ stopped by to talk with Sherdog.com to talk about his UFC 167 preparations. Check out the interview below and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!