- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Robbie Lawler Believes His Footwork Will Be The Deciding Factor At UFC 167
Robbie Lawler will look to solidify his place as a contender in the UFC’s stacked Welterweight division when he steps in the cage to face Rory MacDonald at UFC 167. MacDonald fought to a boring decision victory against Jake Ellenberger during their number one contender bout, and may have been thrown to the wolves when he got booked against Lawler.
‘Ruthless’ is renowned for his savage knockout power, something that has seen the Strikeforce, UFC and Pride veteran score 18 knockouts in 21 wins. Add in that MacDonald has been finished by strikes and that Lawler is looking a renewed fighter; UFC 167 could be a long night for ‘Ares’.
It’s a fact that Lawler has himself been KO’d by Nick Diaz, but his huge advantage in the power department could very well be MacD’s undoing. As well as his natural KO ability, it appears that Lawler is working on the technical side of his game, footwork to be more specific.
‘Ruthless’ stopped by to talk with Sherdog.com to talk about his UFC 167 preparations. Check out the interview below and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!