- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Renan Barao Injured, Henderson vs. Evans Now UFC 161 Main Event
With the unfortunate news that UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao is officially injured and unable to defend his belt at UFC 161, the co-main event bout between Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans has been promoted to main event status. The UFC confirmed this today on Twitter:
Barao is out of #UFC161 with an injury. Main event for 161 is now Evans vs Henderson.
Wineland sits without a new opponent, and although Urijah Faber spoke up yesterday to say he would take the fight, nothing has been brought up as of yet. The UFC 161 co-main event will feature Shogun Rua facing off against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. The card will take place on June 15th from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Henderson vs. Evans will officially be a three-round fight, as both competitors look to get back to winning ways after dropping lackluster decisions in both of their last fights. A loss will be potentially devastating for either aging fighter in the deep waters of the UFC 205 lb. division.