- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Renan Barao Injured, Henderson vs. Evans Now UFC 161 Main Event
With the unfortunate news that UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao is officially injured and unable to defend his belt at UFC 161, the co-main event bout between Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans has been promoted to main event status. The UFC confirmed this today on Twitter:
Barao is out of #UFC161 with an injury. Main event for 161 is now Evans vs Henderson.
Wineland sits without a new opponent, and although Urijah Faber spoke up yesterday to say he would take the fight, nothing has been brought up as of yet. The UFC 161 co-main event will feature Shogun Rua facing off against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. The card will take place on June 15th from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Henderson vs. Evans will officially be a three-round fight, as both competitors look to get back to winning ways after dropping lackluster decisions in both of their last fights. A loss will be potentially devastating for either aging fighter in the deep waters of the UFC 205 lb. division.