- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Rashad Evans UFC 167 Open Workout: ‘Suga’ Looks Sharp
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Rashad Evans will face off with former title challenger Chael Sonnen at this weekend’s UFC 167 on his quest back towards another shot at the belt.
‘Suga’ is known for having some of the finest wrestling in the 205-pound division, but he’ll face off with one of the few men who may have beat in that area. Still, Evans figures to have a decided advantage on the feet. His crisp striking and movement have always been two of his best attributes, and should hold a decided advantage over Sonnen come Saturday.
In his UFC 167 open workout courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T., Evans looks sharp in training with former K-1 champion Tyrone Spong. Evans exhibits his trademark left hook, foot movement, and some takedowns. Is he sharp enough to take out his friend and broadcast partner ‘Uncle Chael?’