- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Rashad Evans UFC 167 Open Workout: ‘Suga’ Looks Sharp
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Rashad Evans will face off with former title challenger Chael Sonnen at this weekend’s UFC 167 on his quest back towards another shot at the belt.
‘Suga’ is known for having some of the finest wrestling in the 205-pound division, but he’ll face off with one of the few men who may have beat in that area. Still, Evans figures to have a decided advantage on the feet. His crisp striking and movement have always been two of his best attributes, and should hold a decided advantage over Sonnen come Saturday.
In his UFC 167 open workout courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T., Evans looks sharp in training with former K-1 champion Tyrone Spong. Evans exhibits his trademark left hook, foot movement, and some takedowns. Is he sharp enough to take out his friend and broadcast partner ‘Uncle Chael?’