- Live UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
- Yoel Romero Accuses Tim Kennedy Of Cheating At UFC 178
- Dominick Cruz Believes CM Punk Will Get Eaten Alive In UFC
- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Rashad Evans UFC 167 Open Workout: ‘Suga’ Looks Sharp
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Rashad Evans will face off with former title challenger Chael Sonnen at this weekend’s UFC 167 on his quest back towards another shot at the belt.
‘Suga’ is known for having some of the finest wrestling in the 205-pound division, but he’ll face off with one of the few men who may have beat in that area. Still, Evans figures to have a decided advantage on the feet. His crisp striking and movement have always been two of his best attributes, and should hold a decided advantage over Sonnen come Saturday.
In his UFC 167 open workout courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T., Evans looks sharp in training with former K-1 champion Tyrone Spong. Evans exhibits his trademark left hook, foot movement, and some takedowns. Is he sharp enough to take out his friend and broadcast partner ‘Uncle Chael?’