- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Rashad Evans UFC 167 Open Workout: ‘Suga’ Looks Sharp
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Rashad Evans will face off with former title challenger Chael Sonnen at this weekend’s UFC 167 on his quest back towards another shot at the belt.
‘Suga’ is known for having some of the finest wrestling in the 205-pound division, but he’ll face off with one of the few men who may have beat in that area. Still, Evans figures to have a decided advantage on the feet. His crisp striking and movement have always been two of his best attributes, and should hold a decided advantage over Sonnen come Saturday.
In his UFC 167 open workout courtesy of MMA H.E.A.T., Evans looks sharp in training with former K-1 champion Tyrone Spong. Evans exhibits his trademark left hook, foot movement, and some takedowns. Is he sharp enough to take out his friend and broadcast partner ‘Uncle Chael?’