- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Rashad Evans Talks Win Over Hendo, Possible Teixeira Fight
Rashad Evans edged Dan Henderson on the judges scorecards following their UFC 161 scrap, this was a big fight for both guys. Henderson was coming off a decision loss to Lyoto Machida, while Evans was riding a two fight skid following losses to Lil Nog and Jon Jones.
Rashad admits that he did some things wrong, and has a lot to work on, but he feels that he did what he had to do to get the win. The win was exactly what Rashad needed, we may have been talking about his retirement if Hendo had finished Suga in the first stanza.
As it turned out, Evans rode out the storm for a decision victory, check out his post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkikck!