- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Rashad Evans Talks Win Over Hendo, Possible Teixeira Fight
Rashad Evans edged Dan Henderson on the judges scorecards following their UFC 161 scrap, this was a big fight for both guys. Henderson was coming off a decision loss to Lyoto Machida, while Evans was riding a two fight skid following losses to Lil Nog and Jon Jones.
Rashad admits that he did some things wrong, and has a lot to work on, but he feels that he did what he had to do to get the win. The win was exactly what Rashad needed, we may have been talking about his retirement if Hendo had finished Suga in the first stanza.
As it turned out, Evans rode out the storm for a decision victory, check out his post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkikck!