- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Rashad Evans Talks Win Over Hendo, Possible Teixeira Fight
Rashad Evans edged Dan Henderson on the judges scorecards following their UFC 161 scrap, this was a big fight for both guys. Henderson was coming off a decision loss to Lyoto Machida, while Evans was riding a two fight skid following losses to Lil Nog and Jon Jones.
Rashad admits that he did some things wrong, and has a lot to work on, but he feels that he did what he had to do to get the win. The win was exactly what Rashad needed, we may have been talking about his retirement if Hendo had finished Suga in the first stanza.
As it turned out, Evans rode out the storm for a decision victory, check out his post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkikck!