- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Rashad Evans Talks Win Over Hendo, Possible Teixeira Fight
Rashad Evans edged Dan Henderson on the judges scorecards following their UFC 161 scrap, this was a big fight for both guys. Henderson was coming off a decision loss to Lyoto Machida, while Evans was riding a two fight skid following losses to Lil Nog and Jon Jones.
Rashad admits that he did some things wrong, and has a lot to work on, but he feels that he did what he had to do to get the win. The win was exactly what Rashad needed, we may have been talking about his retirement if Hendo had finished Suga in the first stanza.
As it turned out, Evans rode out the storm for a decision victory, check out his post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkikck!