- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Rashad Evans says he’ll accept fight with Anderson if he defeats Nogueira on Saturday
MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani spoke with Rashad recently about his upcoming fight, his camp, his long layoff between fights and what he thinks about the rumours regarding his potential matchup with Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. Check out the video below for the entire interview.