- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
Rashad Evans explains why he’s fighting Lil’ Nog at UFC 156
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Rashad Evans, discussed his upcoming bout with Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. This fight will have serious implications on Evans’ plans to make another title run in 2013, with sights on winning back the title he lost to Lyoto Machida back at UFC 98. Evans is still widely regarded as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters on the planet, with a solid number of Top 10 victories at Light Heavyweight.