- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Rashad Evans explains why he’s fighting Lil’ Nog at UFC 156
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Rashad Evans, discussed his upcoming bout with Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. This fight will have serious implications on Evans’ plans to make another title run in 2013, with sights on winning back the title he lost to Lyoto Machida back at UFC 98. Evans is still widely regarded as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters on the planet, with a solid number of Top 10 victories at Light Heavyweight.